Publications & resources
The Network is committed to sharing evidence-based research and analysis both through our own publications and by signposting to other resources that you may find useful.
Home » Publications & resources
The Network has published a range of resources to support advocates, policymakers and colleagues . This includes:
- a report highlighting lessons learnt from implementation of lung cancer screening programmes
- an interactive map of studies on lung cancer screening implementation and organised screening programmes
- A toolkit to support those involved in the planning and delivery of lung cancer screening programmes around the world.
Here we have collected resources that we have found beneficial for our research into lung cancer. The collection includes:
- content from the Lung Ambition Alliance
- peer-reviewed publications
- digital resources
The glossary explains the terminology used across this website and on the interactive map.